Saturday, November 2, 2019

November 1,2019
     Yesterday, I drove the car for the first time in q month. i went to the hospital for some xrays.  I got there at 8:30 am and was f inally finished at 1pm. Crowds of people and long queues.
 But the xrays showed that all was OK.
    i have pretty much gotten rid of most “medicines”. I have cut the half in half and have finished more that a week of that and will start a bit every other day for this week and then say
that;s it.
   My sense of balance seems to be coming back too and my appetite is much better but I am down to 150 kg (I think that that I a bit less than 70 pounds, I lost a lot after the spinal op.
I tried using the crutch for a bit today but I think I will wait a bit yet. I wand to feel more sure and confident.
    I have to get my driver’s licence renewed this or next week. Ha, I wonder when I hobble up there if they will think it I a joke that I want to renew my driver’s licence. Ai hope not.
I want ti thank you all for the support of your thoughts and prayers. It is too slow for me but it is coming. Take care. Soon Christmas. Wow, so fast. Lots and lot of love to you all.
Fr. Cas  

No comments:

Post a Comment