Friday, November 8, 2019


Nov. 8, 2019
     Ha, I was thinking that as you get older, the topics of conversation change and in such a way that you could never have imagined that you would be talking about your latest hysterectomy, or prostate op, or BM, of the knee job. But here we are.
    Well I was having my own problems with constipation which comes with the ageing process (not enough exercise any more, meds that encourage it, slowing down or stopping peristaltic movement, etc. Well last night, I eventually went to my records of past colonoscopies and checked how to get ready. I noticed that there were 3 sachets, eadh having its own atomic bomb. I only used two , one at 2pm and one at 5pm. And I am a new man. I will share more when I have more time later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment