Saturday, December 25, 2021

 

Dec. 25, 2021

I feel as though I have the housewife’s syndrome, always tired. I have little energy and this is the first time in my life that I have neglected to send out my Christmas wishes to almost everyone. I was so attracted to the bed that I just turned over and tuned out my desire to send to all of my family and friends and supporters a Christmas and new year greeting.

    I am thinking of taking the advice of a friend and having a checkkup by a doctor. I have never ever felt so listless and giving in to the temptation of just havging a lie down.

   I hope that there is nothing serious wrong, but I have a terrible guilt complex on top of it.

    Have a new year full of unexpected blessings. Lots and lots of love to you all. Spread the word.

Cas

2 comments:

  1. We miss you! God's blessings this Christmas Season!
    Ps i agree...talk with your doctor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex Luka Jacob and I are sending you so much love...I have to believe your need for rest, to tune out other things (like Christmas letters) can be an avenue for God's love to hold you and touch your soul. Rest dear friend, my god bless you with rest

    ReplyDelete