Sunday, January 22, 2023

 Jan. 29, 2023

Hi, everyone.   Last Sunday, ajn 15, I managed to get up, take a shower, go down for bkfst and then come back to my room to get ready for Mass at am. BUt when I wanted to get up, I couldn’t. I had zero energy. I knew something was seriously wrong. So I waited till after Mss and phoned Fr. Ernest and aske him to take meto s hospital. ( I hane never been on lacking in energy. Among the test they did in Opd at Crompton hosp. in Pinetown, was an ECG/EKG that showed my heart was pumo\ping 50 times a minute and it should have been 70 times.  They referred me to Westvillle to a Dr. Kude, cardiologist. Monday I was in High Care, Tuesday was the angiogram which showed that all my arteries are blocked.So he put on a pacemaker and gave some eds for anti cholesterol. I am AITINGG FOR AN APPOINTMENT WITH ANOTHER CARDIOLOGIST for  second. We are also looking for a caregiver for me. So things are moving. A friend/comrade. Kanyo paid for it all so far from money hr got from a court case he took against guys who tried to cheat him. Hwas awarded R500,000  which he said will be for my health. 

   So now we wait to interview the caregiver snd the appntmnt for a 2nd opinion. The rest is up to you know who.  My niece has offered and so have  others to help with whatever finances are necessary. 


So thanks to you all for your prayers and support. Don’t stop now and I pray for you too,  .everyone has 

Something.  God continue to bless you all, and me too.. Lots and lots of love straight from my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Great that you have persevered fr Cas! I am very proud of you! Amandla! Power to you! God give you more strength!

    ReplyDelete