Friday, December 2, 2022

 DEC. 2, 2022

Dr. Govender, in my meeting with him on Tuesday the 29th, said I am malnourished and going down ….porridge in the morning and soup  afternoon and evening had me starving he said and the body was pulling energy to exist from the muscles. ( half the calf muscles are already gone, ) and he prescribed for me a whole new diet, something that is impossible at mariannhill     1. Muesli every day    2. 3 fruits every day.   3. Drink 3 raw eggs a day (full of the protein I need) 4. Lots of Greek salad    5. 2 litres of water every day,   that , hopefully will get me up and back to normal. He himself ordered some special protein drink cartons, and is trying to get me into a program where I CAN GET HOSPITAL ATTENTION OR A WEEK, WHERE THEY WILL GIVE ME   A DRIP WITH ALL THE NUTRIENTS NY BODY NEEDS, He strongly hinted that I was on the way out. Wow. He scared me, but also impressed me with his TLC, his PA, Melissa, is also, searching for ways to get free care. Lots of people are trying their best for me. I am really touched, moved, by their concern and real efforts to help somehow. 

    I want to apologize too for 2 things.   1. I stole, borrowed money for this new diet fom the fund for the poor, I hope that the donors will forgive me,   2. I received so many birthday wishes and blessings that I am unable to answer each and every one. I just say thank you to you all, and God bless you for you love and concern and friendship. I thanked God for my 87 full years of beautiful people (all of you), and look forward to more beautiful people in my 88th yr,

    Again, God bless you all and man many thanks for your love.     Cas

No comments:

Post a Comment