Saturday, April 16, 2022

 

April, 16th, 2002

It is hard to think positive here in KZN after so much loss of life and damage and so many having lost everything.. But at the same time it is heart warming to see how many have pitched in to being help and comfort to those suffering. The Holy Spirit is at work, for sure. But much more needs to be done, as in Ukraine and all those other places of great suffering.

 

April 13, 202

    I forgot to mention yesterday that the spasm in the left leg can be very vicious, at the same time the leg is very weak and can’t be depended on for putting any weight on since It will just fold up and you will fall if you can’t find something to support you.

 

Last night the electricity from our engine went out and stayed out….bad sign.  ..  engine has been running most days and nights since the rain on Monday. It has been raining, and raining and raining, so much that I thought I saw the ark outside my window. Ha. Many mud slides and damages to houses and floods. There has been almost no traffic as most roads have been closed since bridges or parts of roads have been washed away . One of our workers ha of her two rooms washed away with all their clothes , blankets, etc. Fr. Tom Szura, luckily, jest sent some money to help people like that. But I still have no internet (I am now used to internet banking) and I am not able, easily, to go physically to the bank.

I will try the atm, but I must hurry since it will be soon empty so soon before Easter.

That’s it for now. I will try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment