Saturday, October 9, 2021

 

Oct, 10, 2021

It’s too late to make any entries now but I hope to do some catch up this week since it has been an interesting time since last month. Perhaps tomorrow I will find some time to put something in the blog. Good night.

Oct. 5, 2021

 Can you believe that it is just over a month  since the last entry into the blog. Where did the time go.

In the meantime I had a visit from my friend Fr. Mike Lapsley, the priest who had both hands blown off and one eye taken out from a parcel bomb in Zimbabwe back around 1991.He is an Anglican priest belonging to a religious orderand has started a project called “healing of memories”. He has established groups / trainers in about 5 or 6 African countries, and in some of the European countries.He travels around t he world especially where people have been seriously hurt or maimed to bring them hope as a living example that it is not the end of the world.

   He drinks his tea in a glass, not in a cup, because he can get his hook hands around the glass easier than trying to hold a cup. He was giving a workshop for trainers here and headed off for the plane shortly after going bck to Cape town where he lives. It is always an inspiration to see him.

I will be back later. I have visitors from the States. I will explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment