Tuesday, July 13, 2021

 

July 13, 2021

The operation took place but the outcome, immediately, showed no improvement. I am accompanied by my spasms still 24/7. We knew that that could be the case but it was worth a try. But the final reshosults will only be known and felt 6 weeks from now.

     I am sure that you have been watching the chaos on International TV here is SA. What a shame. I almost didn’t make it out of the hospital when I was released on Monday the 12th. Roads were being blocked and we managed to get through before that happened.

    Institutions like ours has enough food for maybe 4 days, orphanages, hospitals, stores all of whose stocks have been stolen, and people who need to get their medicine. I would announce on TV and the radio that this is very very serious and from a certain time on a certain day, looters will be shot dead on site, with no one else to blame but themselves. We had to get some order back in our society to make life possible for all those I mentioned above. This is super serious. Heavy jail sentences for those caught looting. And this while still having to deal with the pandemic.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment