Thursday, October 22, 2020

OCT. 22, 2020

My attempt at responding to these comments. Those who made the comments will know what I am talking about.

These comments came and I am trying to answer them.

1. SU...I    don't know anything about my profile page. Maybe you can teach me what I should do 

2. I share what I pick up here and there if I think it is relevant, and, of course, it represents much of the way I am thinking. So here you have my opinion reflected in the articles that I have put in for your reflection and consideration.

As for getting wiser in our old age, my mom used to say, looking at me, "the older they get, the dumber they get." When I reminded her that she was 21 times older than me when I was born, I ran for my life before she could catch me. HA.





Su commented on "(Untitled)"

Oct 7, 2020
what happened to your profile page???????

Su commented on "(Untitled)"

Oct 7, 2020
Good Grief, Cas! I don't understand all the copy & paste! This is the same inflammatory depressing click-bait news that's spewed all over CNN,etc. I usually read Blogs for the blogger's viewpoint and news in their life. We're supposed to be getting wiser in our old age (and we are much older than we were at Vista Maria). While our viewpoints are different, I'm always interested in the opinion of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment